Watch Camera Cell Phone Hyundai W-100

Ed Steele October 15, 2007 10

HYUNDAI-w100-watch-phone.jpg
We’re on a new integration kick – multi-function gadgets are the new thing. The Hyundai W-100 cell phone watch has a 1.3MP camera, touch screen, and Bluetooth. Apparently the perfect watch will be available in English and Chinese, and sports microSD for expansion for MP3 audio and video playback. Battery life is sure to suck but for everything this new gadget packs on your wrist, we’re likely not to care too much so long as it will go a day on a single charge.
Akihabara News

10 Comments »

1. wristphoneinternational.com November 13, 2007 at 1:08 am -

Hello and thank you for your interest in our products.The W100 Wristphone by CECT/Hyundai is a very unique and practical unit.We are currently the official Bahamian distributors for W100.Online international orders can be made at http://www.wristphoneinternational.com or you can call us at USA 832-790-4809 or Bahamas 242-432-8136.One of our friendly Cust Service Reps will be glad to assist you.
    Regards
    Wristphone Intl Team
    p.s Most of the ones you see on ebay are knockoffs our company has shut there manufacturing plant down..for copyright infringement

2. Ira Jacobs November 19, 2007 at 7:57 pm -

Chepe what is a watch-et?

3. IUK December 15, 2007 at 12:53 am -

For Ira Jacobs & anyone else who is interested… The Watch-ET website:

4. Sibaa January 2, 2008 at 3:44 pm -

Dear sir
    kindly send me a hundai w-100 phone.my mail is given.address is
    Arjun mallick
    At/Po-Komna,Dist-Nuapada
    state-Orissa.Country-India

5. Jasper March 4, 2008 at 4:31 am -

How much and where can I get one??

6. Vijayakumaran.P May 12, 2008 at 11:55 am -

Hi.
    How can i get this watch – Oh NO mobile – in india?
    I’m a gadget geek.

7. muharem May 14, 2008 at 7:09 am -

I am very interst to order few cell phon w100 hyundai…
    please give me instruction how I can done my order.
    thank you in advance.

8. judit June 1, 2008 at 6:03 pm -

Hi, I have this phone, except the USB cable got damaged. I would like to know where I can replace it.

9. koushik July 11, 2008 at 8:11 pm -

How to get this watch phone in India ?
    What will be price…?

10. cell phone watch March 24, 2010 at 7:51 am -

Has someone got this lovely watch phone yet? I want to know more about this phone from a real user. Such as its battery durability, touch screen sensitivity, sound effects, etc.