What’s In The Box
- Collector’s box with magnetic flap
- Instruction booklet
- 1 of 20,000 limited edition TRON Collector’s Edition Playstation 3 Controller (ours is 03984/20,000)
- Tight and compact.
- Rubber handle grips.
- Illuminated front is bright and vibrant.
- Looks like a Recognizer.
- L2 & R2 buttons flare outwards for better finger grip.
- Cable length is approx 10 feet.
- Square, Triangle, Circle, and X buttons have curved tops instead of the flat tops of the original controller.
- There are only 20,000 of these.
- D-Pad is one single rocker piece instead of individual buttons.
- Wired. It’s wired. Not wireless, wired. Really? Yes.
We’re not sure why PDP decided to take the wired approach to the PS3 and Xbox 360 TRON: Legacy Collector’s Edition controllers – perhaps there’s some technical limitation with drawing power from the internal lithium ion battery? Regardless, this special edition TRON PS3 controller is recommended for collectors and those who don’t mind wired controllers, but sadly just isn’t as cool as his TRON Wii remote counterpart.
TRON Wired Controller for PS3 Collector’s Edition