DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS WE MAY RECEIVE A COMMISSION IF YOU CLICK A LINK AND PURCHASE SOMETHING. PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE DETAILS.
At first we considered making sarcastic comments about paying the same for a miniature 7″ monitor that you would for a monitor three times the size. Then we took a closer look at the Mimo Mini USB monitor and realized it is powered entirely via USB, no external AC adaptor or video card needed. This miniature display marvel also runs in landscape or portrait mode and also comes in a touchscreen version. Mimo Mini, we think we love you – full specs after the jump.
- Small monitor runs completely off of USB, giving you an extra mini display whenever and wherever you need it.
- No extra power needed. The Mimo monitor is powered by USB.
- No extra video card. The Mimo has a built in video card that runs over any USB 2.0 connection.
- Rotating Portrait or Landscape view. Go vertical for notes and spreadsheets, horizontal to watch a movie.
- Great for laptop use. The Mimo stores easily in your bag and is
- ready to go simply by plugging it in
- 740 Model offers touchscreen abilities for control with a finger or stylus
- Mac and Windows driver support (intel Mac only). Additional drivers required for touchscreen use of the 740 monitor on Mac OS.
- Display size – 7″
- Display resolution – 800 x 480
- Brightness – 350 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio – 400:1
- Connections – USB 2.0